Wednesday 7 December 2011

Langkawi International Maritime & Aerospace 2011.

If there's thing I've learn in my years of exploring images and aircraft during Langkawi Airshow, it is: The more prepared you are, the greater your chances of getting the shot when Lady Luck shows up. I was simply wandering the Mahsuri International Hall earlier, quite taken by the many aircraft, I braced my camera against my chest and quickly fired off multiple shots...

Although, the tarmac gate is still closed, I was lucky enough as my Sigma 70-300mm lense was with me all the times.This is all my favourites aircraft....


Sukhoi SU 30MKM - Now with Algeria, China, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Russia, Uganda, Venezuela, and Vietnam. These bird can ''out maneuver anything on the air'' ! 


Sukhoi SU-30 MKM Royal Malaysian Air Force at the Langkawi International Maritime & Aerospace Exhibition 2011.


One of the most beautiful aircraft in modern world -  Dassault Rafale .Few country like India and Malaysia had shortlisted Dassault Rafale in their new budget to buy the aircraft. Many people think Dassault Rafale will have an edge over Eurofighter in the deal.


Is it just me or does this thing look extremely similar to the Eurofighter?


C-17 Globemaster.This is my favorite plane of them all, some day I'll have one! Lol !


F/A 18 Super Hornet. Put a fighter like this in the hands of a U.S. Navy or experience Royal Malaysian Air Force pilot - Game over!


Joyce and her cute Sikorsky helicopter. She been sticking around with me for the past few years and her love for aeronautical continued to grow.


Sikorsky - Designers and builders of the world's most advanced helicopters for commercial, industrial, and military use.

****
 Remember -The first step in becoming a hot shot fighter pilot is listening to the oldies.You won’t even get past round one without that, tough guy !









All images copyright © 2011 Langkawi Ink.Com. All rights reserved