Wednesday 20 July 2011

Le Femme Fatale - Nikkor 50mm f1.8G

Roxanne Cabanero @  Nikkor 50mm  f1.8G  ISO 200 ,  1/200 sc

La Femme Fatale

My photography interest didnt begin with people as my main interest.
Waterfall ,insects,flowers,lighthouse,fruits,fishes and sunsets drew 95% of my attention. Spending countless days and months in nature or mountainous area making me lonely and suddenly I found myself making a slow but deliberate transitions.

I felt a new passion for potrait photography all because of the new arrival of Nikkor 50mm f1.4G! The new 50mm f/1.8G is a far better choice than any zoom for use in low light, and effectively quadruples your ISO, with no increase in noise, compared to any exotic f/2.8 zoom. The 50mm f/1.8 increases your ISO by 10 times compared to any f/4.5 zoom, again with no change in noise.


By the way, let me introduce you to "Le Femme Fatale" - Roxanne Adap Cabanero !
Sort of classic look, eh ?



Interested parties are welcomed to reproduce or quote materials published in this blog with the condition  that they are credited to http://hasnulyakin.blogspot.com/ to avoid misunderstanding.Thank you.