Thursday 24 March 2011

Langkawi - In Search Of Its Wildly Exotic Resident.

Today's post is an essentially random collection of  my own personal pictures  V(^_^)




Up Close and Personal

This hornbill is a first for me…What a beautiful bird! @ Berjaya Resort Langkawi.
That must be something to experience!



My Precious.

I took this shot this morning and  I like the result @ Dayang Cafe, Berjaya Resort Langkawi. 




I'm In Your Yard - No Puffin' Please! 

Yet, another reminder for smokers.




Our Resident Squirrel.

Croissants Anyone ? I'm quite passionate about promoting food but not enough people know about it @ Dayang Cafe, Berjaya Resort Langkawi.



Living In The Limelight.

Whisky, frisky,
Hippity hop;
Up he goes
To the tree top!

Whirly, twirly,
Round and round,
Down he scampers
To the ground.

Furly, curly
What a tail!
Tall as a feather
Broad as a sail!
                                                                                         
                                                                                              -   Anonymous.




Trying Some Still.

Generally squirrels like to eat nuts..but not him !





Berjaya's Furry Bandit.



Interested parties are welcomed to reproduce or quote materials published in this blog with the condition  that they are credited to http://hasnulyakin.blogspot.com/ to avoid misunderstanding.Thank you.