Tuesday 10 May 2011

Nana - A Heartwarming Mother's Day Card !

Nana & Erika placed this lovely "Happy Mother's Day" card which I think they had prepared at school .The cards are just gorgeous and I just love their styles. I was so impressed when Naomi told me that the kids save their pocket money to buy a chocolate bar as a little gift for her and of course, this chokes me up.

I would like to share this on my blog not as over-proud parent but because I know that children always often speak from their heart and we as parents would do well to follow where they would lead us....

Today's post is an essentially random collection of  my own personal pictures  V(^_^)



The Card.



Okasan ( In Japanese - Mother)



Otosan ( In Japanese - Father)



Nana



 Erika


The Message.



Interested parties are welcomed to reproduce or quote materials published in this blog with the condition  that they are credited to http://hasnulyakin.blogspot.com/ to avoid misunderstanding.Thank you.