Monday 6 June 2011

Happy Moment - No Caption Needed

As I go through all kinds of feelings and experiences in my journey through life -- delight, surprise, chagrin, dismay -- I hold this question as a guiding light: "What do I really need right now to be happy?" What I come to over and over again is that only qualities as vast and deep as love, connection and kindness will really make me happy in any sort of enduring way.

- Sharon Salzberg



A family photo in front of Pahn Thai Restaurant - Berjaya Resort Langkawi


Naomi with her catch of the day - the seabream.


Erika with colourful grouper


Dinner at Mizuumi Japanese Restaurant - Oriental Village Langkawi


Erika is enjoying her school holiday.


and Nana as well ..........


Parasailing at Berjaya Resort Langkawi - for the thrill seeker. 



Cable car to the top of Mat Chinchang Mountain.



I love Japanese food !


Mmmmmm...I'm lovin it !



Interested parties are welcomed to reproduce or quote materials published in this blog with the condition  that they are credited to http://hasnulyakin.blogspot.com/ to avoid misunderstanding.Thank you.