Saturday 25 June 2011

Langkawi Fields Photography - It's A Bug Life.

I awoke one morning to find insects covering much of my garden. As one who believes that when life gives you lemons you should do lemonade, I was quick to grab my gear and shoot these beautiful creatures. I do get some outstanding photo that make me laugh, smile and sometimes even sad !
 

Let Nature Take It's Course.

I found myself experiencing a level of enthusiasm that seemed to have no limits. I was standing for about 20 minutes to get this image. 


Macro Dragonfly.

Dragonflies have exceptionally good eyesight  but have very small and poorly developed antennae though..


Juvenile Praying Mantis.

I spent several hours in my garden last week photographing many insects who live here including this little cute creatures.


Wonderful Bugs.

I took the time and effort to " work the subject " and I'm happy with the results.


Black Witch ?

I began firing rapidly to captured these "witch"! Not bad,huh?


Camouflage Patterns.

Can you see me ?


To Bee & Not To Bee

I took this photo at Yatsugatake mountain in Yamanashi, Japan.





Interested parties are welcomed to reproduce or quote materials published in this blog with the condition  that they are
credited to
http://hasnulyakin.blogspot.com/ to avoid misunderstanding.Thank you.